- Order Information
- 1. How do I place an order with VistaStores.com ?
- 2. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 3. Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- 4. Is it safe to use my debit card on your website?
- 5. Do you charge sales tax on orders?
- 6. What is a Card Verification Number?
- 7. How do I check the status of my order or track my order?
- 8. What are my Confirmation number and Order number?
- 9. Are there volume discounts available?
- 10. Why won't your website accept my credit card?
- 11. When placing an order I get an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- 12. What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies on my browser to shop at VistaStores.com?
- Shipping/Delivery Information
- 1. Will I ever be charged for delivery?
- 2. What is your shipping/delivery policy?
- 3. If I am not able to receive a delivery, will VistaStores.com leave the merchandise at my door or in a spot that I specify?
- 4. May I request a morning delivery?
- 5. When will my order ship?
- 6. Is it possible to receive my product faster than 1-2 weeks?
- After the Sale Information
- 1. How do I install my product?
- 2. Do you have instructions for the item?
- 3. Is professional installation available?
- 4. What is your warranty/guarantee policy?
- 5. What is the cancellation policy?
- 6. What is the return policy?
- 7. What if something is wrong with the patio umbrellas (damaged/missing part)?
- 8. Who do I contact about billing questions?
- Why buy from VistaStores.com ?
- Lowest Price Guarantee!
Free Shipping on Everything !
Powerful Search Feature!
Secure checkout & encrypted payment information
No Sales Tax*
* (Except GA)
- Do you have a store?
- We do not have a physical store. Selling online allows us to offer a larger selection of Patio Umbrellas at better prices than most retail outlets.
- Where are you located?
- Vista Stores
2167 Longmont Drive, Lawrenceville,
GA - 30044
Phone : 800-901-6454
Fax : 800-901-6454
Email : info[@]vistastores.com
- What is your 800 number/fax number?
- VistaStores.com maintains a toll free number for sales orders and customer service inquiries. Please call 1-800-901-6454 to contact a representative or fax us at 1-800-901-6454
- What are your phone hours?
- Sales and Customer Service Phone Hours:
Mon.-Fri. 9:00 am - 5: pm ., Sat. – Sun. 10:30 am – 1:30 pm, EST
Call 1-800-901-6454 or email us for product quotations, billing inquiries or for any other questions.
- Who do I contact for customer service?
- We strive to carry quality brands and deliver your new Patio Umbrellas in perfect condition. If something is wrong with your Patio Umbrellas, we will do everything we can to help you. Often the manufacturer wants to be contacted directly. The manufacturer usually handles part replacements. There will be a note in the literature that comes with your Patio Umbrellas that will direct you on who to call in the event that parts are needed. If this information is not available or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-901-6454 or email us.
- Does your company have paper catalogs?
- We do not print VistaStores.com catalog. Our full selection is shown on our website.
- Do you have an Affiliate program?
- We are in process of launching Affiliate program. Please email us at afifilate[@}VistaStores.com for more information.
- How do I place an order with VistaStores.com ?
We want you to feel comfortable placing your order. You can use our secure online ordering system or simply call us during regular business hours. You are also welcome to mail or fax your order to us.2167 Longmont Drive, Lawrenceville,
GA - 30044
Phone : 800-901-6454
Fax : 800-901-6454
Email : info[@]VistaStores.com
- What forms of payment do you accept?
VistaStores.com customers may purchase products by major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), PayPal®, cashier's check, or money order.
If you would like to pay by Cashier's Check or Money Order, please call VistaStores.com Customer Service toll free at 1-800-901-6454. A Customer Service associate will assist you to complete your purchase.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Yes, shopping at VistaStores.com is safe. We guarantee that any purchase you make on the VistaStores.com website will be 100% safe. If unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of doing business with us, you will pay nothing.
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, VistaStores.com will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. VistaStores.com will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at VistaStores.com while using the secure server.
VistaStores servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, and AOL's browser, so that only VistaStorescan read a buyer's personal information.
Shopping online at VistaStores.com is statistically safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store. Technical experts point out that online purchases without human intervention are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
You will join millions of other customers who have safely shopped over the Internet. We're certain after successfully shopping online at VistaStores.com, you will be on your way to appreciating the convenience and security of shopping from home.
- Is it safe to use my debit card on your website?
- Yes. Please note that if you choose to pay by debit card, the amount you charge will be put on "hold", meaning it will not be available to you once you place your order. When your order is shipped, your order total will be withdrawn from your account and the original "hold" will be voided.
- Do you charge sales tax on orders?
- We only charge sales tax on items shipped Georgia.
- What is a Card Verification Number?
- Card Verification Number is a 3 or 4 digit number found in the signature area on the back of your credit card or on the front of your American Express card. We require the Card Verification Number to be entered on all orders as a protection to our customers. We hope that you will be pleased with the high standards of business practices on our website
- How do I check the status of my order or track my order?
- There are three ways to check your order status:
- Use our online Order Status tool
- Email us
- Call us at 1-800-901-6454
- What are my Confirmation number and Order number?
- Your Confirmation number is generated when you place your order online. It is included on the Checkout – Receipt page of our website and is included in the Confirmation email we immediately send to you. Your Order Number is included in the Acknowledgment email we send to you after we have processed your order.
- Are there volume discounts available?
- Call our representatives at 1-800-901-6454 for volume purchase pricing.
- Why won't your website accept my credit card?
To protect your credit card information, we validate the information you provide during the checkout process. If you received an error message during checkout, please confirm that the following information exactly matches your credit card:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Name on card
- Billing address (must match the billing address of your credit card)
- When placing an order I get an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
- Please double check the credit card number and expiration date on your card. Also, please be aware that we currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for credit card payment. Below are additional explanations for an order not going through:
- If the error message references billing address verification error, this typically indicates that the credit card company or the network they use has co ded a different billing address than you provided. If you moved within the past 6-9 months, you may want to enter the old billing address and try again. Please note you may want to contact your credit card (or bank) first as each attempt will place a hold on the funds being attempted for pre-authorization.
- If the error message references the order is being refused, please contact your credit card company (or bank) to determine their reason for the refusal.
- If you experience an error after checking out of the shopping cart, but before entering any other information, this typically indicates that your computer is not set to accept cookies. You can either enable cookies on your computer or contact VistaStores.com Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-901-6454 to complete your order over the phone.
- What are cookies? Do I need to enable cookies on my browser to shop at VistaStores.com?
- A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled), each website can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your privacy, cookies do not store personal information but instead use anonymous unique identifiers. Each website can only access the cookie they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent by other websites. You need to enable cookies on your browser to enjoy all the shopping features at VistaStores.com Cookies need to be enabled on your browser so you can add products to your shopping cart and to access your VistaStores.com account information.
- Will I ever be charged for delivery?
- Currently we deliver to all 50 U.S. States and U.S. Territories. We will not charge delivery on any items shipped to the 48 contiguous U.S. States (including Washington D.C.). However, delivery charges will be applied on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories. We do not deliver to P.O. boxes, international addresses or APO addresses. A U.S. consolidation point and a TCN# is required for overseas destinations. Please call us at 1-800-901-6454 with any questions.
- What is your shipping/delivery policy?
Your delivery method will be confirmed on the acknowledgment email we send to you after processing your order.
Most of our Patio Umbrellas are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground. In certain cases, for large quantity, we will ship via a common carrier truck line. Common carrier deliveries differ from UPS or FedEx Ground deliveries in that you will need to be present at the time of delivery to sign for your package as well as carry it in from the tailgate of the truck. This is often referred to as "tailgate delivery". If needed, we can arrange for the carrier to call 24 hours prior to delivery so that you will know when to expect them.
If you have stairs, special needs or require inside delivery, please give us specific details in the "Shipping Instructions" area on the Shipping page while submitting your order or call 1-800-901-6454. If there are complications or additional costs because of your needs, we will contact you.
Please email us or call 1-800-901-6454 if you have any questions.
- If I am not able to receive a delivery, will VistaStores.com leave the merchandise at my door or in a spot that I specify?
- vista Stores that ship via UPS or FedEx Ground typically will be left at your door if you are not there at the time of delivery. However, Common carrier deliveries require you to be present at the time of delivery.
- May I request a morning delivery?
- Because delivery times are scheduled at the discretion of the carrier used for your order, we cannot accept requests for specific delivery times.
- When will my order ship?
- Delivery will typically occur within 1-2 weeks of when your order is placed.
- Is it possible to receive my product faster than 1-2 weeks?
- 2-3 day delivery is available in many areas. Please call 1-800-901-6454 to speak to one of our vista Stores specialists for pricing and availability.
- How do I install my product?
- Basic tools are required to assemble most products. Generally, you'll need following tools and materials:
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Face mask
- Tall ladder
- Drywall saw
- Wire cutters
- Wire nuts
- Light bulbs
- Do you have instructions for the item?
- Instructions will come with the item. If you have any questions call our Customer Service at 1-800-901-6454 for assistance.
- Is professional installation available?
- Yes, we work with assembly firms throughout the United States. Please call 1-800-901-6454 and an Inside Sales representative will refer you.
- What is your warranty/guarantee policy?
- We offer a warranty of all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for ONE YEAR from purchase date.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If we are able to cancel your order before it is produced and/or shipped, there is not a charge for the cancellation. If the product has been shipped, you will be responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping charges. These charges will be deducted from your refund. Cancellations or returns must be authorized in advance. Please call 1-800-901-6454 and a Customer Service representative will assess the situation and, if need be, issue a return authorization.
- What is the return policy?
- Get it from return policy page.
- What if something is wrong with the vista Stores (damaged/missing part)?
- We strive to carry quality brands and deliver your new Stores in perfect condition. If something is wrong with your vista stores, we will do everything we can to help you. Often the manufacturer wants to be contacted directly. The manufacturer usually handles part replacements. There will be a note in the literature that comes with your vista stores that will direct you on who to call in the event that parts are needed. If this information is not available or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-901-6454 or email us.
- Who do I contact about billing questions?
- Please call 1-800-901-6454 or email us and a Customer Service representative will be able to assist you.