Manchester Bicast Tufted Leather Coffee Table Ottoman (Dark Brown)
- Hardwood legs and frame
- Upholstery: Bicast Leather
- Upholstery finish: Dark Brown
- Tufted Design
- High Density Foam Cushioning
- Minor Assembly Required (Legs located inside the ottoman)
- Product Type
- Hardwood, bi-cast leather
- Overall Dimensions
- 19 inches wide x 19 inches deep x 17 inches high
- Dark Brown
- Bench, Cocktail
- Products Weight
- 50 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Shipping Info
- The product will ship with in 1 to 3 business days.
- Materials/Construction Information
- Kiln-Dried Hardwood Frame
- Top-Grain Leather on Seating Surfaces
- Leather Match on Sides and Back
- Rolled Armrests
- No-Sag Sinuous Spring Cushioning
- 1.8 Inch High-Density Plush Foam Cushioning
- Hand Placed, Brass-Colored Nail-Head Trim
High resiliency 1.8 density foam cushions are used for added comfort and support, while many other competitors sacrifice cheaper production in lower density foams, we only use 1.8 density high-resiliency foams or better. See the difference between Abbyson Living's foam cushions and the competitors'.
Eight-way hand-tied springs have long been considered the premium choice for sofa construction. In this method a craftsman hand ties each coil spring to the other springs and to the sofa frame with twine. The twine crosses the frame from front to back, from side to side, and across both diagonals, thus creating the "eight-ways".
Other forms of spring construction can provide good quality support as well. Sinuous springs are two-dimensional "S" shaped wires that run from the front rail to the back of the seat, spaced every few inches. Support wires cross laterally and provide additional stability and support. A sinuous spring construction may be preferable in some cases. For example, a sleek modern sofa sitting low to the ground is better served by sinuous spring construction since it requires less space in the frame.
Genuine, Top Grain Italian Leather
Our expedited delivery means that for the stock orders, your furniture will be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks.
Furniture, rugs and other large items are bulky, and can be heavy, so these items have a delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is an additional charge.
In-Home Delivery Service
We are proud of our exclusive In-Home Delivery Service. When indicated, these items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled, and the packaging is taken away. Delivery is by appointment; Monday - Friday in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas.