Thanks for shopping at VistaStores!
We are delighted to have you in the business. Your online shopping should be a pleasant and rewarding experience. Delighting People as much as we can is our motto.
We strive for an unambiguous listing of products. Please read each listing carefully before you place an order with us. We give you the information provided by our vendors. If this information turns out to be incorrect, please email or call us before leaving a negative feedback.
We follow a stipulated timeframe to ship the orders thereby ensuring timely delivery of products. Click here to view our shipping policy. We make conscious efforts in responding to your emails, queries and issues at the earliest. If you come across any issues with the orders, please take it easy and email us at email@example.com or call us at (770)-666-2595. We will surprise you with a quick response to your email. In case you do not hear from us within 2 business days, it is because we have not received your email. In such cases, we strongly recommend that you give us a call. With regards to pricing, VistaStores reserves the right to change prices of items as and when deemed necessary. Should VistaStores reduce the price on any product after a purchase made by you, we cannot guarantee any refunds for the difference.
Please note that items sold by VistaStores are for sale to end-user customers only. Only end-user customers are covered under our Returns and Refunds Policy. Businesses which purchase items for commercial use or for resale are not covered by our Returns and Refunds Policy.
Since VistaStores is a reseller, we fulfill orders by sourcing items from suppliers/manufacturers. We do not stock all items with us. There may be instances where after your order has been placed, we may have to cancel the order due to stock related issues. In such an event, we will cancel your order at the earliest and send you the full refund.
We would like to inform you that all our stock is sourced from original manufacturers. We fundamentally believe you will treasure all items purchased from us. However, we do realize that sometimes you may want to return an item due to a change of mind or because the item is not what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, kindly review the terms set forth below.
You may return all new, unused items within 07 days of delivery for a refund. The item should be in the condition it was received, unused, and in the original box and/or packaging.
- We pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of an error at our end that includes but not limited to:
- Incorrect size
- Incorrect Address
- Incorrect Item
- Duplicate Shipment
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a return mailing label which you can print.
- If the item is being returned for reasons falling under ‘Buyer’s Remorse’, outbound shipping which may have been free originally will also be deducted. We will charge a 20% restocking/cancellation fee. Buyer’s remorse covers, but is not limited to:
- Accidental orders
- Cancellation after ship out
- Items no longer needed/wanted
VistaStores is not subjected to any returns unless we have issued RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). RMA Number expires 7 days from the date of issuance. The reason we have a return window is because our vendors only allow returns within a specified time period. For your protection, we recommend that all items be returned through a traceable shipping method.
Used items are not eligible for return to us. If we receive a used item, we will request you to pay us to have the item shipped back to you, or discard it. They are however; covered under their respective manufacturer warranties and our support team will direct you to the required manufacturer
Furniture designed by various manufacturers, sold by VistaStores may contain a Prop 65, hazardous materials warning.
Prop 65 has a list of 800 plus materials and ingredients, many of which are common elements used in the production of modern day furniture such as PVC, wood, dust, brass, and some clear coats.
In addition to this, a flame retardant chemical is required currently by the law of the state of California to be added to upholstered furniture foam and is now included among the chemicals that require the Proposition 65 warning. Within the list of elements in Proposition 65 are common additives found in products such as jewelry, lamps, ceramic tableware, lead crystal glasses, electrical cords, automobiles, beauty products and furniture. For Coaster products in specific, the prop 65 warning is placed on each of their items, since there is a possibility that one of the hundreds of elements listed in Proposition 65 can be found in any Coaster products or packaging. Coaster is required to include the proposition 65 warnings on all Coaster products.
Returns due to this warning label are considered standard returns and standard return fees are applicable.
VistaStores reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion whether an item qualifies for credit or for return as warranty, quality or a defective good (other than for freight damage) and whether to repair, replace or partially replace any such item. Damage/Defect standard policy is to provide replacement parts. Damages and/or Defects reported after 7 days are not covered.
Please provide photographs of the damaged parts within 3 days of reporting the damage with part numbers, and part descriptions that require replacement.
Once VistaStores receives a part request and photographs, replacement parts will be ordered from the manufacturer. This typically takes 4-7 business days. Once we receive your part number, we will ship it out to you, and will send you an email with the tracking information. In rare circumstances, a part may become unavailable, in which case, we will contact you with an alternative resolution.
Please hold on to your damaged items. When you receive your replacement part tracking notification, we will advise if your damaged part can be disposed of or if we will need to schedule a pick up.
Fabric and/or product smells are not considered defects. Some items may have a new product smell based on different materials used in manufacturing and packaging. Returns based on a new product smell are subjected to standard return policy return fees
Different items have different warranty policies. All warranties, if any, are provided by the manufacturer directly and not by us. We request you to please contact the manufacturer before purchasing, if you have any doubt about the warranty of an item. If you have an item that is eligible under a warranty issued by the manufacturer, you should exercise your rights under that warranty rather than going through our General Returns Policy.
If parts are available, and the customer would like to return nevertheless, the return will be subject to our standard return policy including a 20% restocking fee and the customer will need to bear cost of return shipping.
After reviewing the pictures, in some instances where a part is not easily replaceable a partial refund option can be discussed and determined at that time.
In case a customer cannot, or has not provided photographs - the return will be subject to inspection upon arrival at VistaStores facility. The customer will be notified if reported damages are not found, and standard return policy fees will apply as given below:
Partial refunds/Restocking Fees:
- Any non-media item in original condition that is returned: 85% of item's price (provided we approve the return).
- Any software that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap): up to 50% of item's price (provided we approve the return).
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: will be returned to the sender or up to 50% of item's price will be refunded.
If you return an item using the return label provided and the return is not a result of our error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please email and notify us if you are requesting a cancellation. We will try our best to stop your order from shipping and cancel it as quickly as possible.
Please note the following stipulations:
- If we are able to cancel your order before it has been picked up from the distributor - We will cancel and issue a full refund for you.
- If your order has been picked up from the distributor and is being prepped for shipping – A 20% restocking fee will apply to your cancellation.
- If your item has already been shipped - Standard return fees will apply
- If a shipment is not received by the expected delivery date and tracking info does not show an estimated delivery date:
Please notify VistaStores of all tracking delays, and lost shipments within 10 days of expected delivery date. There might be an unexpected travel delay, and we can assist you and update you with the details. In case a carrier has lost a shipment, please notify VistaStores immediately, and we will file a ‘Lost Tracer’ with the carrier. The carrier will respond within 5 to 8 business days and report if the package was located or is indeed lost. If the package is lost, a full refund can be issued or a replacement sent. If the package is found, a re-attempt at delivery will be set up.
- If a tracking number indicates completed delivery, but a package has still not been received:
Please notify VistaStores within 5 days of the tracking delivery date. Please double check the following: Inside garage, side door or back entrance, with neighbors, the front desk, and/or anyone else living with you etc. If VistaStores is notified within 5 days, the carrier will be contacted and a ‘Lost Tracer’ will be initiated. The carrier will respond within 48 hours and report if they have been able to locate your package or confirm if it is indeed lost. If the package is lost, a full refund will be issued/item reshipped (as per your discretion). If the package is found, a re-attempt at delivery will be set up.
If VistaStores is notified after 5 days of the carrier delivery date, we can contact the carrier to assist in a trace; however a refund can no longer be issued past this time.
The shipment will be ship ‘Curb Side’ only, unless the ‘Inside Delivery’ option has been selected. Freight Companies cannot schedule an exact time. They usually provide a window for the delivery time. Once VistaStores has shipped your order, we will not be responsible for any shipping delay due to severe weather conditions or due to appointment issues with the customer. Re-delivery fees, Storage fees, or return shipment costs may be deducted from original purchasing if the item needs to be returned or redelivered.
The following are outlines for an LTL Freight Delivery procedure:-
- PHONE NUMBER - When your item arrives at the terminal closest to your home, the freight company may call you to set up a delivery appointment. Please make sure we have the best phone number to reach you to ensure a quick delivery appointment set up. If an updated phone number is not provided and the freight company is unable to reach you to schedule delivery appointment, it will result in the freight shipment being turned around and standard return fees being applied.
- DAMAGE INSPECTION - Please make sure that you inspect the packages at the time of delivery. If the box has any damage, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, "Product Damaged" clearly on the sheet the delivery agent asks you to sign on. This simply ensures if there is any damage, it will be easy to take care of the problem.
- DELIVERY SERVICE - Self-Service Truck Delivery for all orders. A freight carrier brings the shipment on a scheduled delivery date. The customer is responsible for removing the package off the truck. With heavier items, you may want a friend or family member on hand for help.
- APPOINTMENT - A delivery appointment is required for your shipment. Deliveries are usually Monday through Friday, and appointments are typically 4 hour delivery windows. In case the terminal is not able set an agreed upon time or date with the customer i.e., if the customer is out of town or unavailable for any reason, the terminal may hold the package for 3 days. After this time period if a delivery appointment is not set, it will be considered a refusal, and the freight shipment may be turned around to avoid freight storage fees being charged to the shipper, and a refund will be provided in accordance with VistaStores return/refusal policy.
- REFUSAL / RETURN - If the shipment is refused and returned to VistaStores, standard return fees will apply. VistaStores return policy says: VistaStores items are returnable within 7 days of delivery. The refund will be the purchase price, minus the cost of shipping both ways and a 20% restocking fee. This policy will apply to all orders, including items listed with "free shipping". Shipment refusals will be treated as standard returns, in which case the above mentioned policy will apply.
- ADDITIONAL FEES - If you are not home at the time of the agreed upon appointment, or for any reason require a reattempted delivery, additional fees may be required. Address changes requested in mid transit may require additional fees. Returns/Refusals for this reason are considered a standard return and will be subject to standard return fees.
VistaStores will not be responsible for scheduling the delivery. It will be up to the customer and the shipping company. In case the customer cancels the order, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred. In case of any damage, the customer must put a note on the shipping receipt and refuse to receive the shipment. The customer must accept the replacement part(s) if possible.
ADDITIONAL FRIEGHT DELIVERY SERVICE
- Lift gate Services - Freight carriers can arrange for the use of an electronic lift attached to the truck, called a ‘Lift Gate’, to bring the item to the ground for you - please contact VistaStores to arrange for the service. There are additional fees.
- Upgrades - Upgrades depend on each carrier’s individual capabilities, and upgraded delivery services are not always available. Please contact VistaStores to inquire about further details.
- Before signing the carrier's delivery receipt, please open, unwrap, and inspect the cartons for any damage; crushing, dents, creasing, ripping etc., and note this on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so may cause the shipping company to deny any damage claim and responsibility.
If the majority or the main part of the shipment is damaged, you may refuse the shipment and write, "Refused, due to damage" on the delivery receipt.
Once the customers have signed the delivery receipt in clear without any note, VistaStores is not responsible for any damages found in the future. We may file a damage claim on customer’s behalf, but the decision taken will be upon the freight company’s claim department.
For any further queries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 770-666-2595, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, EST.